Its no secret that I am a paranormal TV junkie. I love it all! From Ghost Hunters to the now canceled UFO Hunters. However a few weeks ago a new show came onto my radar. Paranormal Files: Fact or Faked which airs later in November of this year on SyFy. Over the past few weeks SyFy has been airing whole teaser episodes to drum up support for their new show.


The show follows a group of “experts” who begin the show in round table fashion looking at old and fresh evidence of the paranormal. I needless to say found the show over all intriguing and to be fair have not written the show off yet. However I do have some concerns. Over all they seem to tackle the subject of the paranormal fairly. I do however have some concern with the last “caretaker” episode.


The team travels to Fishers, Indiana to meet Carolyn, a woman to believe her home was haunted by a Civil War solider only because his grave happens to be in a near by graveyard.... And what the heck if your being haunted it must be the Civil War solider in the the next graveyard over only because hes a Civil War solider!


But what brought the team to this location? A tape made by Carolyn showing a “full body apparition” WTF? Anyway folks I have to stop right here. I've been doing this many years and never have I seen “evidence” presented as fact as was presented in this episode.


It's a SPIDER WEB! A child can tell this to be the case.


Paranormal Files need to get with the program...........WTF?